Monday, June 9, 2008

CEDU 533 week 3

I have no real explanation or excuse as to why I waited too long to get this blog entry done for week 3 ( I could venture a guess that it has something to do with my baby on the way and focusing on that). As I scan my memory and notes and syllabus and try to focus in on week 3 I do want to say that I'm starting to get the rationale behind even learning this in the first place and it has to do with the criteria for creating a good web site. Our study teams of course came up with redundant explanations but it was still interesting because it verified that this process can be narrowed down to a science not just an art. From this point teachers can get their heads on strait about how to design their own sites.

In my own opinion, it seems that a lot of teacher created sites that I've been to don't observe these guidelines and end up looking of poor quality.

No comments: